Pocket scribe "for the machinist who has everything"

Lol my reading and memory skills need a little help, sorry about that.

NP.

Mark, props for using drafting type format to sketch the design! Do you use a drafting arm/table?

Awesome man. Could these drawings be put in the drawings forum? We need more prints in there so they are easy to find.

View attachment 87398 Here is the print for anyone interested. Notice the dimensions are general. That is because they can be any size you want within reason. There are only a few dimensions that have to match and we are all smart enough to figure them out. Just make it the size you want and match the important parts. that is what I did.

Mark Frazier

NP.

Mark, props for using drafting type format to sketch the design! Do you use a drafting arm/table?

I wish I had a drafting table and arm. I do this in bed on a hospital over the bed tray with a ruler and a plastic triangle.

Awesome man. Could these drawings be put in the drawings forum? We need more prints in there so they are easy to find.

Sure , it OK with me . I didn't know there was a drawing forum. I got a mess of project prints for projects I have made. I think there is about 50 pages in my notebook. I been uploading them to my own website a little at a time.

I am more than happy to share my projects and prints with anyone who wants them.

Mark

I just made another one of these for a dear friend (who admired mine too much). I wanted to see how long it took start to finish. I took me two hours. Two thirds of it can be done in one setup. I made this one from shiny aluminum for the body and it is almost as pretty as the brass ( and a whole lot cheaper) It will be aluminum ones for Christmas presents for my machinist friends

Mark

Sure , it OK with me . I didn't know there was a drawing forum. I got a mess of project prints for projects I have made. I think there is about 50 pages in my notebook. I been uploading them to my own website a little at a time.

I am more than happy to share my projects and prints with anyone who wants them.

Mark

What's the link to website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back