Possibly may have more space in the garage tomorrow .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
The 3996 lathe might be heading out tomorrow after listing it on Craigslist . That would be GREAT cuz I'm planning on attending an auction in 2 weeks . No empty spaces are allowed in the garage . :big grin:

An Auction and some free space?? HEAVEN!

I've been selling some larger things out of the garage and driveway lately so I have space and cash together . ( which doesn't happen very often )

I'm eyeballing up a few " Green " tractors going at an auction . Not that I need them , but I have about 100 or so cans of JD paint sitting down the basement that will sit there forever unless I get a few more projects . :rolleyes:

I've been selling some larger things out of the garage and driveway lately so I have space and cash together . ( which doesn't happen very often )

I'm eyeballing up a few " Green " tractors going at an auction . Not that I need them , but I have about 100 or so cans of JD paint sitting down the basement that will sit there forever unless I get a few more projects . :rolleyes:
How long do you let a green tractor air dry before you drive it? Or do you just kiln dry it so you can get on with things?

Back