Post double back surgery setup

Wait a minute! it's that cold in Yuma? :grin: Looks like you're dressed up for my shop yesterday (Friday).

Get to feeling better - soonest!

Get somebody to hand you different tools every now and then.

Ray

In case it gets way too cold to chill in the shop, I would connect an exhaust fan from your shop to the bedroom/living room so at least you can smell your tools from the comfort of your home.

YUPP I got it so bad every where I turn I'm turned away. Back surgeon with God complex , three different pain centers and drs . Now I'm going to another surgeon for consult. The Jefferson surgeon suggest the pain pump , only problem no one around to install or do refills of the medication. And your limited to some movements. Your lucky my man God bless you and may you heal quickly and be better then you ever thought you'd be.
I keep figuring out builds and items needed to do them. Mulling a taper attachment build now.

I wish you the best in your recovery. I sincerely hope that you are done with the back issues and can move on with your life.

Thanks guys it's gonna be a long 3 months gonna do alot of tool box organization

I had back surgery last Feb and a hip replacement in June. Between the two I spent a good few months pretty much flat on my back. Just now at about 95%. But then again I started out at 67 years old so I don't heal as fast as I did when I was your age.

Hang in there, do the therapy stuff religiously.
Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Back