Post double back surgery setup

Been through it three times and you're right - it took about 3 months each time to get back to regular activities. Last time was about 5 years ago for a spinal fusion and for the first time in over 50 years, I am almost pain-free. When they allow you to do so, best thing is to get into a weight training program for overall conditioning, with a special focus on strengthening the back muscles.

I always cheated and did more than allowed, and always too soon, but even I didn't ever sleep with my tools in the shop. Like I said, you're hard core, man, hard core!

Lol I don't sleep out here but I have an old recliner out here I flipped upside down with a 2 inch memory foam pad on it it's supper comfortable so I just chill out here and watch TV until I get to cold then I go inside just sick of sitting inside

Lol I don't sleep out here but I have an old recliner out here I flipped upside down with a 2 inch memory foam pad on it it's supper comfortable so I just chill out here and watch TV until I get to cold then I go inside just sick of sitting inside
I remember that feeling. Good thing I like to read and am able to download free books from the library. But I even got sick of reading. I was pretty much flat on my back for 3 months, then 3 months of therapy and rest and then the 2nd surgery started it all over again. Unable to do sh*t for 6 months prior and another year during & after surgeries.
Sleep a lot and tough it out. It'll be worth it when you are up and around again.

Luckily my helper loaned me his old ps3 and a bunch of games and I picked up a couple cool starwars games to play the great thing about it being older is games are cheap I got two games for 8 bucks each :)

Give us a report.
How are you doing now? Still getting around with a walker? Lots of therapy?
Anyhow, hope you can see improvement.

Back