POTD- PROJECT OF THE DAY: What Did You Make In Your Shop Today?

wachuko

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
One handed even! It must be a relief to get rid of that sound.

It was. Besides the sound becoming annoying, I was concerned it was a bushing, bearing, or something more serious... So very happy when I discovered it was just the belt...

Looking at the video reminded me that I have not made a cover for the RPM display electronics... Let me do that before I forget again...

f350ca

Glad thats over with.
Poured the footings for the new shed, 17 bags of portland latter.
Poured the base Wednesday, stripped the forms yesterday and moved them up for a 6 inch knee wall.
Thank god for friends, had one stop in both days to give the young lad and I a hand.
Senior citizens should know beter than doing this lol
IMG_4516.jpeg

The mixer does a full bag at a time.

IMG_4514.jpeg

Greg

Gaffer

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I didn't know they made mixers for tractors. Very cool! Still, that's a lot of hard work. Great job.

woodchucker

17 bags, that's all? Looks like a lot more. nice .. will you pour the floor too?

f350ca

Have had that mixer for quite a while now. Its great, we bucket the gravel into a trailer then 7, 5 gallon pails of gravel and a bag of cement and drive to where you want it. No wheel barrow involved. lol

Greg

GreatOldOne

R'lyeh Engineering Works
H-M Supporter Gold Member
More progress on the acute sharpening jig over the past week. Most of it is done, I need to tidy up some rough bits where some parts had been laser cut - and then it’s onto the fixture block that holds the endmills / lathe tools etc.

E75AE157-4FDD-44F2-BF55-A725BFDCC8E6.jpeg 0A47CF58-73B4-4224-87C2-D749AE769C9C.jpeg 345C051E-2239-4DCF-A8D3-2704B78329D5.jpeg

Oh, and I printed some spooky hair pins for my wife, my cousin & her daughter for when they visit soon. We’re off to Harry Potter world, and it should be all decked out for halloween. I have a very excited little girl coming to visit, and she still doesn’t know where she’s going or what we have in store for her birthday treat. I have no idea what’s going to happen when we actually tell her… Her Mum & my other half are quite excited too. :p

1542222C-EF76-4843-9140-62532959794B.jpeg

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock