POTD- PROJECT OF THE DAY: What Did You Make In Your Shop Today?

Yeah you are... to clear space for the second building! May as well plan for it now...
No more buildings after this…

Edit: small correction- I do need to build a greenhouse to replace the raised planters… It gets too cold for the plants and everything dies…. Trying to avoid starting every year again…

IMG_4579.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm mounting an Eccentric Engineering Turnado to my Logan 820. I started to make a spigot/pintle/spud and kinda made an addition to my foot locker of shame. I'd purchased a couple of broken compounds just for the spigot so decided I was just being dumb.

1st picture is after milling off the dove tail down to .0025 proud. ( vice was giving me problems. Time to replace it).
2nd picture is after using a Harbor Freight diamond cube, Emory paper, and stones. It's going to be under the Turnado lower plate so I decided flat was good enough.
1000006097.jpg

1000006106.jpg

I'm sure they saw your load and just kinda, well, . . . :)

Pretty cool crew... I did ask them, and they said it was okay to use it. I have experience with all this... kind of reliving my time with my Dad...

That's what she said!

That is EXACTLY what she said! After I build the greenhouse in that corner and the pergola over the lanai.

Are you really trying to convince us that you won't be buying more toys after that one fills up?

Seriously... no more. I will organize, start to finish the car projects... I might let go/sell one (or two) of the cars just to gain some space. Need to get rid of the rail buggy as well... I do not want any more car or motorcycle projects. If I buy something else, which I doubt, it will be a finished and running whatever.

I have many projects that will keep me busy after that. Got all the Hemmingway, D. Gray Drafting and Design (@Doug Gray ), MLA, Eccentric Engineering kits waiting in line. I need to get those done. Got several projects for the CNC plasma cutter... still need to finish the CNC milling machine... I tell you; it is a long list of pending projects...

Last edited:
Back