power feed upgrade question

biggdawg

Registered
Registered
I have a new grizzly g0695 knee mill. they are out of stock for the x axis power feed. looks like they suggest the sx510 but nobody has it that i can find. would the sx310 work looks like they are available all over and it is what precision mathews recommends on their mills?

any input would be appreciated.

I’m in similar boat. FWIW, Grizzly is saying January 18th for next shipments.

Thank you i didn't call them but i guess i will just wait then not in a hurry anyhow waiting on my easson es12-b to get here

I have a new grizzly g0695 knee mill. they are out of stock for the x axis power feed. looks like they suggest the sx510 but nobody has it that i can find. would the sx310 work looks like they are available all over and it is what precision mathews recommends on their mills?

any input would be appreciated.
Not sure why they are suggesting a 510. You're correct that PM uses AL-310S. This is all fresh on my mind because I have studying power feeds in the past few days.

Isn't the Grizzly pricing is a bit high? You might want to give PM a call.

These guys have the best prices for powerfeeds. I got mine from them for my jet mill but I think they carry model you need. http://cdcotools.com search powerfeed. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

thanks guys i will check out pm and cdcotools. just wanted to make sure the 310 would be enough.

and yes i thought grizzly was high compared to the 310 at pm and ebay.

Looks like the one for jet mill is cheaper at cdcotools but more for knee mill. Never knew about pm so great to know about other options.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back