• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE SUPPORT OUR FORUM - UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE!
[4]

Prayers for Mark F

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Bill Gruby

Banned
Banned
Prayers sometimes just don't seem like enough, but faith is really all we have. Mark, prayers from my family and especially me are headed your way. Hope all goes well tomorrow. I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow.

"Billy G"

mark_f

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Thank you all very much. I am resting a lot and waiting for some miracle answers, ( I don't know if I'll get.) I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. The fear of dying at any moment is hard to accept, but I do intend to live another 20 years if I have any say in it.

Thank you all very much, it is comforting to know someone cares

Mark Frazier :talktogod:

tweinke

Active User
Hang in there Mark, a good attitude will take far also. Remember there are a lot of guys here pulling for you!

Bill C.

Active User
Prayers sometimes just don't seem like enough, but faith is really all we have. Mark, prayers from my family and especially me are headed your way. Hope all goes well tomorrow. I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow.

"Billy G"
Adding Mark to my prayer list.

mark_f

I have been told not to work in my shop alone until some decisions are made. (we all know that ain't gonna fly cause i ain't got no babysitter available and I got a lot to do in there). The doc says it was definitely a stroke but no damage done yet. reasons for it are still under investigation, but there seems to be a lot of speculation as the cause. I have to wait now for some guy to read all the tests and make a recommendation.

Thank you all for your rayers

Mark Frazier

Brain Coral

Active User
Hello again Mark,

Well, for now I would take that as good news. Just in case you are feeling even a little bit guilty about being afraid, there is not one of us that wouldn't be feeling the same way as you are right now. I have a very strong faith, but that didn't prevent me from being afraid with a cancer scare for myself in my mid 30's and now with my girlfriend.

Being afraid does not mean that you lack faith... it is an earthly and human feeling that makes us who we are. That is why we reach out to our friends in time of need.

I hope that I didn't come off all preachy.... I am cooking a turkey while enjoying a glass of wine from a bottle that my girlfriend brought over...

Again, you are in my prayers, Mark... :)

Last edited:

mark_f

Hello again Mark,

Well, for now I would take that as good news. Just in case you are feeling even a little bit guilty about being afraid, there is not one of us among you that wouldn't be feeling the same way as you are right now. I have a very strong faith, but that didn't prevent me from being afraid with a cancer scare for myself in my mid 30's and now with my girlfriend.

Being afraid does not mean that you lack faith... it is an earthly and human feeling that makes us who we are. That is why we reach out to our friends in time of need.

I hope that I didn't come off all preachy.... I am cooking a turkey while enjoying a glass of wine from a bottle that my girlfriend brought over...

Again, you are in my prayers, Mark... :)
Not at all, thank you very much.

road

Active User
Mark ,
Hope your doing better. please be cautious until doc says so. pm inbound

mcostello

Active User
Just remember, God has no need of any of the things We experience, the experiences are all for Our own good somehow.Even the rich and poor times, nothing is done for frivolity, I don't believe in chance or luck. We all have things to learn. This does not mean that I have all My answers, I have My own questions I would like to ask later, but for now faith is what is required. Blessings, prayers, and wisdom to You.

mrbreezeet1

Active User
Just remember, God has no need of any of the things We experience, the experiences are all for Our own good somehow.Even the rich and poor times, nothing is done for frivolity, I don't believe in chance or luck. We all have things to learn. This does not mean that I have all My answers, I have My own questions I would like to ask later, but for now faith is what is required. Blessings, prayers, and wisdom to You.
faith is all we really have.
Serious now, l don't want to die , I enjoy my tools and hobbies too much.
but we have to/try at least, it sometimes is hard, to have the faith that things will be better, and we will be happy, and like it better than we have it now.

ogberi

Active User
I have been told not to work in my shop alone until some decisions are made. (we all know that ain't gonna fly cause i ain't got no babysitter available and I got a lot to do in there). The doc says it was definitely a stroke but no damage done yet. reasons for it are still under investigation, but there seems to be a lot of speculation as the cause. I have to wait now for some guy to read all the tests and make a recommendation.

Thank you all for your rayers

Mark Frazier
Dang it Mark, you live too far away. I'd happily volunteer to stand in the corner of your shop, just so I could soak up knowlege through osmosis.

Since I can't, I hope you get the all clear soon!

P.S. - I saw your jig for using the 4 jaw chuck as a boring head. That is exactly what I need to do (I have no boring head yet), and I have no doubt it'll work perfect. Thanks for sharing!

mark_f

How are you feeling mark?
I am feeling pretty good at the moment. I am tired a lot but the doc says that is expected. I patiently await the decisions and looks like I have to wait till January 7 to get any info.

I want to thank everyone of you who posted Here. It really means a lot to me and I can't express how good it feels to know someone out there cares.

Thank You,

Mark Frazier

Smithdoor

Active User
I hope you get better soon

Dave

I am feeling pretty good at the moment. I am tired a lot but the doc says that is expected. I patiently await the decisions and looks like I have to wait till January 7 to get any info.

I want to thank everyone of you who posted Here. It really means a lot to me and I can't express how good it feels to know someone out there cares.

Thank You,

Mark Frazier

Ulma Doctor

Infinitely Curious
there's a whole lot of love flowing your way Mark,
we'll be strong for you so you can rest a little.
i know i'd shoulder your load if i could...
we all wish for your speedy recovery and your longevity!

mike:))

fastback

Active User
Mark, I hope everything is going well. I don't know if the big guy up there listens to anything I ask, but I'll try anyway. Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Paul

mcostello

Active User
I KNOW He listens to the things I ask, I just wish I had not asked for some of them.:whiteflag:

[6]
[5] [7]