Prayers for Mark F

Thoughts and prayers for you Mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been told not to work in my shop alone until some decisions are made. (we all know that ain't gonna fly cause i ain't got no babysitter available and I got a lot to do in there). The doc says it was definitely a stroke but no damage done yet. reasons for it are still under investigation, but there seems to be a lot of speculation as the cause. I have to wait now for some guy to read all the tests and make a recommendation.

Thank you all for your rayers

Mark Frazier

Hello again Mark,

Well, for now I would take that as good news. Just in case you are feeling even a little bit guilty about being afraid, there is not one of us that wouldn't be feeling the same way as you are right now. I have a very strong faith, but that didn't prevent me from being afraid with a cancer scare for myself in my mid 30's and now with my girlfriend.

Being afraid does not mean that you lack faith... it is an earthly and human feeling that makes us who we are. That is why we reach out to our friends in time of need.

I hope that I didn't come off all preachy.... I am cooking a turkey while enjoying a glass of wine from a bottle that my girlfriend brought over...

Again, you are in my prayers, Mark... :)

Last edited:
Hello again Mark,

Well, for now I would take that as good news. Just in case you are feeling even a little bit guilty about being afraid, there is not one of us among you that wouldn't be feeling the same way as you are right now. I have a very strong faith, but that didn't prevent me from being afraid with a cancer scare for myself in my mid 30's and now with my girlfriend.

Being afraid does not mean that you lack faith... it is an earthly and human feeling that makes us who we are. That is why we reach out to our friends in time of need.

I hope that I didn't come off all preachy.... I am cooking a turkey while enjoying a glass of wine from a bottle that my girlfriend brought over...

Again, you are in my prayers, Mark... :)

Not at all, thank you very much.

Mark ,
Hope your doing better. please be cautious until doc says so. pm inbound

You will be in my thoughts, wishing you the best.

Back