Prayers for Mark F

Just remember, God has no need of any of the things We experience, the experiences are all for Our own good somehow.Even the rich and poor times, nothing is done for frivolity, I don't believe in chance or luck. We all have things to learn. This does not mean that I have all My answers, I have My own questions I would like to ask later, but for now faith is what is required. Blessings, prayers, and wisdom to You.

Just remember, God has no need of any of the things We experience, the experiences are all for Our own good somehow.Even the rich and poor times, nothing is done for frivolity, I don't believe in chance or luck. We all have things to learn. This does not mean that I have all My answers, I have My own questions I would like to ask later, but for now faith is what is required. Blessings, prayers, and wisdom to You.

faith is all we really have.
Serious now, l don't want to die , I enjoy my tools and hobbies too much.
but we have to/try at least, it sometimes is hard, to have the faith that things will be better, and we will be happy, and like it better than we have it now.

I have been told not to work in my shop alone until some decisions are made. (we all know that ain't gonna fly cause i ain't got no babysitter available and I got a lot to do in there). The doc says it was definitely a stroke but no damage done yet. reasons for it are still under investigation, but there seems to be a lot of speculation as the cause. I have to wait now for some guy to read all the tests and make a recommendation.

Thank you all for your rayers

Mark Frazier

Dang it Mark, you live too far away. I'd happily volunteer to stand in the corner of your shop, just so I could soak up knowlege through osmosis.

Since I can't, I hope you get the all clear soon!

P.S. - I saw your jig for using the 4 jaw chuck as a boring head. That is exactly what I need to do (I have no boring head yet), and I have no doubt it'll work perfect. Thanks for sharing!

How are you feeling mark?

I am feeling pretty good at the moment. I am tired a lot but the doc says that is expected. I patiently await the decisions and looks like I have to wait till January 7 to get any info.

I want to thank everyone of you who posted Here. It really means a lot to me and I can't express how good it feels to know someone out there cares.

Thank You,

Mark Frazier

I hope you get better soon

Dave

I am feeling pretty good at the moment. I am tired a lot but the doc says that is expected. I patiently await the decisions and looks like I have to wait till January 7 to get any info.

I want to thank everyone of you who posted Here. It really means a lot to me and I can't express how good it feels to know someone out there cares.

Thank You,

Mark Frazier

there's a whole lot of love flowing your way Mark,
we'll be strong for you so you can rest a little.
i know i'd shoulder your load if i could...
we all wish for your speedy recovery and your longevity!

mike:))

Mark, I hope everything is going well. I don't know if the big guy up there listens to anything I ask, but I'll try anyway. Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Paul

I KNOW He listens to the things I ask, I just wish I had not asked for some of them.:whiteflag:

Back