Prayers For My Wife Sandy

Prayers from Tucson. I'm sorry your family is going through this. God bless and stay strong brother.

Prayers sent from Nevada. I wish you the best. Please take head of Terrywerm's post. God bless.
Bob Clark
Dayton Nv.

Wishing Sandy a speedy recovery

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank you to all. The up date is not much has changed. Every time they try to back off the sedation she starts to shack or shiver, that makes the blood pressure go up. The blood pressure then makes the pressure in her head go up. So they have to turn the sedation back up. the bleed was very bad and the time lost getting her to a neurologist for a drain tube was a bit longer than one would hope. but she is strong willed and pretty young (53) so we are hopeful. But she may or may not wake, or wake as a person.

Thanks again for all your support
Mark

I also will be keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Please don't forget to take care of yourself during this trying time. All too often people will forsake their own well being for the sake of their spouse while in reality there is only so much that you can do for her at any given time. Be there for her, but don't forget to take care of YOU as well. You need to keep yourself strong for her, both physically and mentally. She will need you even more later than what she does right now.
Terry, Yes I will do my best. That is why I have been coming home for a good nights rest. and trying to keep my self in good spirits.

Mark

Back