• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

Prayers for new job

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

samthedog

Active User
Hello guys,

I have applied for a new job and have an interview on Friday. It is a step up for me and would help me build my experience in management.

Could you guys please have some prayer on my behalf that the Lord will bless me in the interview and give me favor with the General Manager that will be interviewing me. Very much appreciated and thanks again for being there when we need some prayer. Where two or more are gathered...

Paul.

chuckorlando

Good luck man. I know how it is trying to get ones foot in a door, and another door, and another door....

bjornsh67

Fingers crossed Paul,

Our prayers are with you!

Bjorn

Uglydog

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I'm praying that you will present yourself as you are, and that HR will value honesty and integrity.
God speed!

Daryl
MN

xalky

Global Moderator
My prayers are with you. My prayers always end in "if it be thy will". Sometimes the job you want might not be the job God wants you to have. :))

Bill Gruby

Iron
Former Member
You got em Paul. Good luck my friend.

"Billy G"

thomas s

Active User
Good luck Paul

markknx

Active User
prayer said. God will give you what you need, but not always what you want. do your best to get the job, and out the rest in his handsMark

samthedog

Active User
Thanks everyone. I am praying that no matter what happens, I remain steadfast. This new job is a step up to operations manager which will mean that I will travel less and have more time with the family overall.

Paul.

Wes

Swarf
Registered Member
All the best Paul! Have faith, no matter what - good Lord will provide.

Cheers,

Wes

samthedog

Active User
Thanks for the prayers gents. It's very much appreciated. I am just preparing for the interview now by researching the company and role in much greater detail. Doing what I can do and leaving the rest to God is my plan.

Paul.

ddushane

Active User
Praying the Lords complete will for you Paul!

Dwayne

samthedog

Active User
Well I had the interview. It's hard to say how it went but I am not losing any sleep over it. I think I did OK but they insisted it be run in Norwegian even though English is meant to be their working language. I obliged and answered all the usual questions on what type of person I am and how I respond under pressure. We'll see where it goes from here as there is another round of interviews coming up.

Thanks again for all the prayers.

Paul.

Uglydog

Active User
I'm not going to mention to my wife that I someone in Hvittingfoss.
She has been lobbying for years to visit her family in Vaxjo, and wants to drag me along.

Regardless, I'm glad you survived the interview.
At the very least it was a good opportunity to practice.

Daryl
MN

[6]
[5] [7]