Prayers for new job

samthedog

Token Aussie
Registered
Hello guys,

I have applied for a new job and have an interview on Friday. It is a step up for me and would help me build my experience in management.

Could you guys please have some prayer on my behalf that the Lord will bless me in the interview and give me favor with the General Manager that will be interviewing me. Very much appreciated and thanks again for being there when we need some prayer. Where two or more are gathered...

Paul.

Good luck man. I know how it is trying to get ones foot in a door, and another door, and another door....

I'm praying that you will present yourself as you are, and that HR will value honesty and integrity.
God speed!

Daryl
MN

My prayers are with you. My prayers always end in "if it be thy will". Sometimes the job you want might not be the job God wants you to have. :))

You got em Paul. Good luck my friend.

"Billy G"

prayer said. God will give you what you need, but not always what you want. do your best to get the job, and out the rest in his handsMark

Thanks everyone. I am praying that no matter what happens, I remain steadfast. This new job is a step up to operations manager which will mean that I will travel less and have more time with the family overall.

Paul.

Back