Prayers for our daughter

Always a pleasure to see others "publicly" ask for prayers and others to respond.

Prayers lifted!

Steve

Please pleased to add my hopes and prayers-- I've got a couple of grandchildren out there saving
the world We have tried and failed in steering against the winds of greed and divided Faiths...BLJHB

Your daughter will be blessed by this experience. May God watch over her and her friends.

She has been equipped with a great up bring and it is all on the Rock. When we build on sand we can not expect it to remain but in God all things are possible. I will also add her to the prayer list.
Nelson Collar

Daryl, she's a credit to you, in that she has a passion for helping other people, and that is an unmistakeable sign that her heart is in the right place. You, your wife, and she are to be commended.

My boy is training to be a missionary pilot. Perhaps they will meet somewhere overseas.

Hello Daryl,

I raised two girls and can certainly empathize with you and your worries.... your daughter will never be old enough that you won't worry about her. At the same time, you must be very proud of her in what she is doing at such a young age.

Ellen and her colleagues are in my thoughts and prayers.... :)

Brian

Congratulations my friend. Your daughter will do well and prosper. You and your wife should hold your heads high and be proud of what you have accomplished and the bright future you have before you.

The Lord will keep her safe. :allgood:
Russell Dean

Our thoughts & prayers are with your daughter & your whole family.

Back