Precision Mathews PM1340GT Review

Thanks guys for the feedback and compliments, I really appreciate it.

Mike.

Mike, Just watched the complete vid. Thanks for an outstanding video and you pointing out the few flaws you found, I agree that those little paint dabs are maddening when the rest of the machine is so nice. The belt issue was easily solved with a better quality belt too which seems to be an across the board issue for China and Taiwan. My 9X had the same issue and I replaced the belt with a better one soon after it's arrival. The threading dial was also a very good catch too. A newb like me would have messed up a piece if you had not demonstrated the issue so I could understand. Thanks for such a great vid!!!

Bob

Mike, Just watched the complete vid. Thanks for an outstanding video and you pointing out the few flaws you found, I agree that those little paint dabs are maddening when the rest of the machine is so nice. The belt issue was easily solved with a better quality belt too which seems to be an across the board issue for China and Taiwan. My 9X had the same issue and I replaced the belt with a better one soon after it's arrival. The threading dial was also a very good catch too. A newb like me would have messed up a piece if you had not demonstrated the issue so I could understand. Thanks for such a great vid!!!

Bob

Thanks Bob, I appreciate that.

Mike.

Very nicely done. I thought about something similar with my PM lathe. I did a little one on the change gears but not a review.

Great job on the video MIke, you can tell you put some effort into it.

Steve

Great job on the video MIke, you can tell you put some effort into it.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I don't know how much effort I put in to it though, I was pretty much just nervously rambling.:bitingnails:

Mike.

It may have been "nervous rambling" as you called it, but I don't know very much about lathes yet and I learned quite a bit about the 1340 lathe and VFDs. Again nice job!!

Steve

Back