Precision Mathews Rml 16-60 V Lathe Arrived

Thanks for the kind words guys. I have been blessed for sure but would be just as happy using my old Clausing or Leblond lathe if that's all I had

I wouldn't say the lathe is big I'd say just about right. Man she's beautiful , your a lucky man , congratulations many times over. I really am envious of such a beauty . God bless , treat her good and have fun.
Marks reputation is showing how much he really cares about getting the best for his customers. I for one if I could afford a machine would shop only there. If no one else can say it I'll say THANK YOU MARK FOR THE PM LINE ...

He still does.
Are they just not advertised? They're not on the website. Not sure why that would be.
I did check out a few other brands like Sun Master I think it was. 13x40 was ~$16k.

Are they just not advertised? They're not on the website. Not sure why that would be.
I did check out a few other brands like Sun Master I think it was. 13x40 was ~$16k.

Matt also supplies customers who require heavier industrial equipment. He used to have those lathes on his past websites. Clients who need big stuff don't really "window shop"; they just call and ask for what they need and give size specifications.

DangI was just looking at some old posts to drool. Curious if Pb57 still posts here or not. Would absolutely love to see recent pics of his beauty in action now. Sure love coming back here to drool from time to time still. LOL

Back