Precision Matthews , has given a 12x36 lathe to the youtube machinists for raffle , SUMMER BASH 2018

The winner's name was announced at the Bash. Nobody I knew, but living in Rhode Island if I remember correctly. He was not at the Bash.

Edit: It was announced right around 4:00 pm, if you want to look it up on Stan's videos of the Bash.

Wasn't me but I was a hoping to win. Oh well my luck. Watch the guy who won will sell it for cheap just for money

Wasn't me but I was a hoping to win. Oh well my luck. Watch the guy who won will sell it for cheap just for money

Me either.... bummer. You will have to watch CL just in case. I would suspect that it probably went to a good home though.

The winner's name was announced at the Bash. Nobody I knew, but living in Rhode Island if I remember correctly. He was not at the Bash.

Edit: It was announced right around 4:00 pm, if you want to look it up on Stan's videos of the Bash.
Bob,
I was the fortunate person to win the Precision Mathews lathe, I just posted a short video showing it's journey to it's new home on YouTube, here is the link:
The lathe will not be appearing in a CL add!

Back