Precision Matthews PM940CNC mill and PM1030 lathe

wcubed

Registered
Registered
As a note, these are mine -- I don't see any rules here about that but apologies in advance if I've missed something.

It won't let me post links, so here are the Ebay item numbers:

Mill: 173813448527

Lathe: 173820703747

The mill will only be under power until the first week of April, as I have a Fadal that's going to be installed in the space it's in now, but I may be able to jury rig power to it after that.

I'm located in central NJ, and can deliver/install anywhere within 200 miles. If you're further away and need a freight shipment I can organize that for you, but I think freight for either machine will be high enough that it won't be economical.

Feel free to contact me here or through Ebay with any questions.

Could not find your posts on eBay. Not looking too seriously, but I thought you would want to know.

Numbers work on both Ebay . com and .ca -- but if anyone else is having trouble finding the listings and is interested, please message me.

Just realized, the numbers work for me on both sites, but these are currently set to no international shipping, so you may not be able to see them at all.

High lite, right click, "search Google for the number" click. That's how my computer did it.

Back