Precision Metal Pen Oiler

Have seen those oilers at the hardware store, been afraid to buy one for fear of leaks.
Everything is bubble wrapped so you can't see how it's made or how it works. Thanks for the demo.
Now I might buy one, but turn the lower cap from 2" AL bar so it doesn't tip over.
Good videos, yay blue healer.

I have one of those. It leaks oil wherever it goes. I believe it is made by General Tools. A better deal is the little plastic bottles supplied with a metal needle tip.

Roy

I've had mine for ages and refilled it countless times and its never leaked once on me. I'd have a look at the O rings on yours Roy and see if one of them have a split?

I've had mine for ages and refilled it countless times and its never leaked once on me. I'd have a look at the O rings on yours Roy and see if one of them have a split?

I'm going to try to find it and take a look. It is handy if I can stop the leaking. I used Mobil 1 5w 30 in it. That oil will find a leak if one exists. It's what I use in my vehicle so I always have some in stock to fill oil cans. Thanx for the tip.

Roy

Hopefully that's all it is Roy, I know so many model steamers that have and use these and they are all impressed with them.
Fingers crossed for you that its an easy O ring fix.

I have one filled with gun oil; no problems with leaking. I agree about the small plastic bottles, though - I found a ten pack for ten bucks (or something like that) and now use them for everything.

I use the small plastic bottles that you could see in my video as well as syringes etc.......but they aren't things I want to carry around in my top pocket.

Back