VN Progress

BROCKWOOD

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
4 of 5 projects I'm working on at the moment. From left CW: Handwheel for X axis, brackets for belt sander, a filter screen & my newly acquired 10" Vertical VN DH. The 5th project is a VN 7 1/2 DH. Scrape, buff, sand, polish & shape! Then paint. What are you working on?

IMG_20180915_100454293.jpg

Of corse I should of known , but I don’t have one, I know what DP stands for.
I’ve been working on a band saw blade welder, needs cleaning and new copper clamp pads, I’ll make those.

All good. I need an 11/32 Allen wrench. Wait, I can make that LOL

Good to see you back on your feet. Will be interested in seeing what you will use for your coolant line. Still debating what I will use on mine.
Chris

Good to be back. Thanks Chris. For the coolant drainback, I plan to use Low pressure hydraulic hose. Haven't even sized the Barb fittings yet.

I always admired the chrome looking rims on hand wheels. Mine is slowly getting there!W 20180930 01.jpg

My only explanation is that the scan did not reprint at a true 100%. Still working out the fitment of the drainage screen. Might be best that these are slightly large for drainback on a VN table? To me, every project is an opportunity to hone skills!

SCREEN 20180930 01.jpg

Back