Pulled the Trigger on a PM 45 CNC...

Well... Will today be my lucky day? The tracking says it's supposed to come today... Keep your fingers crossed...

Ray

Luck is running-out... Just called to confirm. President's day today and deliveries are canceled. Also, the BOL says liftgate service but, when I called, it was scheduled for dock delivery...

Stay tuned for the continuing saga... -And this is all part-and-parcel of having things delivered. Upset? Heck no. Been thru this too many times and have faced this fact of life many times before...

About 50% of all deliveries of this nature have glitches like this.

Ray

Don't you just love it. The joys of deliveries.

My stuff is scheduled for Wednesday. To unload I have to rent a Skylift forklift for the day, to be delivered Tuesday night. All of this coordination causes undue anxiety.

Rick

Awesome! :drinkingbeer:

Ok... I got around to uncrating the base. I need to make a sub-base with provisions for levelers and/or rollers. I'll start that tomorrow but, I've got yet another side job to knock out. -Ladder racks for a large panel truck. -Got a referral from the fellow who needs the truck storage boxes...

So, here a picture of the base. It's a two-piece unit. The top part comes off. The whole thing isn't too heavy; I'm guessing about 150-200lbs. I moved it myself so it's not too bad. It's quite sturdy though so no worries there.

Here's a photo and a drawing of the base hole pattern. The holes are symmetric and it appears to be designed in US dimensions. With the top piece, the height from floor to top is 24.5". The dimension of the top are 23 Wide x 26.75 Deep.

Base.JPGPM45CNCBase.jpg

Ray

Base.JPG PM45CNCBase.jpg

Ok... I got around to uncrating the base. I need to make a sub-base with provisions for levelers and/or rollers. I'll start that tomorrow but, I've got yet another side job to knock out. -Ladder racks for a large panel truck. -Got a referral from the fellow who needs the truck storage boxes...

So, here a picture of the base. It's a two-piece unit. The top part comes off. The whole thing isn't too heavy; I'm guessing about 150-200lbs. I moved it myself so it's not too bad. It's quite sturdy though so no worries there.

Here's a photo and a drawing of the base hole pattern. The holes are symmetric and it appears to be designed in US dimensions. With the top piece, the height from floor to top is 24.5". The dimension of the top are 23 Wide x 26.75 Deep.

View attachment 70423View attachment 70424

Ray

All righty then! Progress.

That blue sure is pretty. ;^)

Back