Quality Padlock

Love fish hook deal , I'd have sharpened all the mounting hardware put some razor wire too. They had no right arresting that man. Unless it was really for the kicking and not the hooks so the judge could throw it out. It's still b&e

The answer is to make your security good enough that the crook moves on to an easier mark. That is the mindset, not hard work, but rather easy money...

I still do not understand the logic in it, it makes no sense to me.

What about the thief? I am willing to bet he didn't go to jail.
Booby traps are ilegal because they have no discretion. The preverbal "shotgun wired to the door" could kill a burglar or a firefighter. In your scenario, the hooks could have hooked a mechanic working on the car long after your friend forgot about them... Booby traps are blind, as is justice.

Nice locks, but doesn’t hold up to a bad guy with a battery operated right angle grinder fitted with an abrasive wheel. No key needed:(! Same story with something chained up:(!
Agreed, the cordless angle grinder is the spoiler...

I have a Mul-T-Lock C series padlock with the investment cast stainless steel hasp for use in conjunction with removable shackle, the stainless hasps are supposed to hold up for a reasonable time against grinder attacks.

No lock or chain alone will prevent theft.

Good lighting and very obnoxious alarm such as former police siren with one horn inside and one outside can slow down some bad guys.

Once had portable generator stoled from locked fenced area where we had hitch removed but forgot tge safety chains that they used to drag it away until it pounded their vehicle.

Thieves are morons...

Back