Question for 932 m owners

U

umahunter

Forum Guest
Register Today
Well my mill is coming Monday afternoon I assume it comes together in one big crate on a pallet what I'm wondering from those that have got one before is how big this crate is trying to make sure I clear enough space to get it in the shop its without a stand so hopefully its not to tall to fit through my garage door anyone have dimensions or pics of the size of the crate you received thanks for any input :)

Mine came on a 4x4 pallet...
20170926_111115.jpg
20170926_110620.jpg

Thanks appreciate it I should have plenty of room :)

This isn't as very good picture but this is how mine showed up. The top box contains the cast iron stand.

photo 30.jpg

Mine wasnt as bad but same difference...huge hole thru mine right where the DRO was too...missed it by like an inch...

Boy that shipping crate your mill came in looks really cheap and flimsy like it would take much to damage it.

Good grief. Any damage to the mill? looks like the forklift operator was in the "I don't give a crap" mode.

The damaged crating didn't reflect the condition of the machine, thank god. The mill and stand had a few superficial blemishes that were easy to touch up.

BTW - I didn't post these when I got the mill but did send the pictures to Ray C., who at the time was selling for Matt. He said he would give the freight carrier a severe tongue lashing, which I suspect he did.

Back