Quotes and Sayings

Something I have been drilling into my sons head for years as he learned to control his Baseball pitching to make him understand that the best picthing he will be capable of will fall within his ability to throw as fast as he can but only up to the point where he starts to loose control!....this can be summed up as this..... "Power Without Control is worthless" i.e. what good is the Ability to throw a 100mph fast ball if you cant confine the balls to the area you are targeting? Another example is of lightning being an uncontrolable form of raw energy, if we were able to control that raw energy we will control a very POWERFUL form of Raw power. Controlling this form of power will gain unimaginable amounts of wealth and this wealth will give GREAT POWER to whomever masters the control of that raw power but in order to do so we need vast amounts of knowledge! POWER is most often claimed through Wealth but Wealth is ALMOST ALWAYS gained through "Knowledge" so without knowledge you truly have NO wealth and without wealth you control NO Power! Ergo Knowledge is power!

Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. Theodore Roosevelt
**G**

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Paul Atreides

There is still no cure for the common birthday.... John Glenn
**G**

"Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it".

"If you want something done right, do it yourself".

RUD
Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly

Elon Musk
(and he should know)

Back