Radial pin drive counterbores

Brento

Registered
Registered
Does anybody use these or have extras they would like to pass up?

OK .yeah, I have a partial set of those, not commonly seen, but neat and capable of a lot of different operations, like (obviously) counterboring, but also spotfacing.

Yup i recently got a decent set and a bunch of arbors 1 arbor for my mill and 3 for the lathe. Id like to get more and build up a bigger set if possible.

Hope no one minds me ask here . I have gotten though the years different counter bores but never used them . When I did need to make a counter board holes I used an end mill . Could someone explain the times/uses for them ? Thanks

Brent . I think I have few hundred down the basement . I'll get a pic out on here . Also , heading north this Friday morning . Dave .

Hope no one minds me ask here . I have gotten though the years different counter bores but never used them . When I did need to make a counter board holes I used an end mill . Could someone explain the times/uses for them ? Thanks
These work great on gang drill presses Alcap . After setting your depth , it's a breeze doing multiple c'bores for SHCS and such .

Does anybody use these or have extras they would like to pass up?

Here's a small collection Brent . I started sorting them years back and got sidetracked ..................................as always . :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_8359.JPG
    IMG_8359.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 108
Dave i may have to get back to you with sizes i have and talk some pricing? I have the the adaptors for what i need minus one more for the smaller style for the mill.

Back