Rant!!!!!

JB Enterprise

Active User
Registered
Hey guys im sorry but I have to vent, first a little back story March 7 I ordered a Precision mathews 10x54 step pulley milling machine I was told 2 months, got my finance company on board funds were transfered was happy to get everything going. Well it's September 14 and I still don't have my mill, I got an invoice last thursday that showed it shipped and i called today to get an estimated time of arrival they told me that the truck that it was suppost to go out on broke down and that it went out just yesterday needless to say that i was not happy, no call or email telling me the situation with me machine that i have allready made 6 payments on. Needless to say that i am not a happy person right now.

Justin Bowerman
JB Enterprise
07 FFL in Central CA.

P.s. thanks for listening to me *****

Hi Justin,
Sorry to hear about your problem. That name seems to be coming up a lot over the last 12 months. When they first started out you only heard good words, but that seems to have changed and it hasn't been good, so I hope your problems are not just beginning. Most are for the waiting times after placing orders like yours.

One guy over on the candle power forum had his 12 x 36 lathe delivered and all the boxes where fine with no damage so he signed off on them. Once he opened it up he found one cabinet to be badly damaged and several other things that had been done before it had been packet at the factory. He said he contacted Matt and at first he was helpful telling him they would get it sorted, then slowly but surely he stopped helping and told him it was his fault for signing off on it even though the boxes and everything was un damaged?
It seems they want to direct the blame on the shipping company instead of themselves as they say they check every machine before delivery.
Another guy returned his lathe because of problems.

There are a few other stories around as well, so make sure you completely uncrate the machine when you get it, or you will be on your own with any damage. If the driver doesn't like it tell him to bill Precision Mathews for the time.
I don't know how it works over their, but if we held up a driver for 30 minutes over here, he would not be happy and would probably drive off.

The mill sounds nice and big, don't forget to post some pictures when you get it. Did you order any accessories with it?

Dave
PS
There was a thread a while back and Matt from Precision Mathews got on defending the company
http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist...8628&hilit=precision+mathews&start=75

Back