Ready to buy a PM 1022V w/DRO

dbfletcher

Registered
Registered
I noticed on there order page they have a spot for a coupon code. Does anyone know if they have any active promotions going on right now and what the coupon code might be?

Thanks,

Doug Fletcher

PS. I posted here because I did see the PM staff seems to be pretty active on this Forum.

Firstgear

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
If you want best price, call and ask if you pay with cash, is there a discount. Since you are in Pa. you can’t avoid state tax. Call and discuss with Matt. There are no coupons....

zjtr10

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I called and made a down payment on a p.m. 1054 and used coupon code” barz2019 “and received 5% off
I’ll also receive 2% off for using a cashiers check not a credit card

My mill is on back order but my name is officially on one when they arrive in a couple of months

T Bredehoft

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
You won't be sorry. Probably the best new machine for the money, though I'm sure others will disagree.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock