Real Schematic For Enco 110-2031 Lathe

Steve1750

Registered
Registered
As my first contribution to the group since joining I am posting a ‘real’ wiring diagram for an Enco branded 12x58 model 110-2031 lathe, manufactured 1/1988. I drew this one out of frustration. Saying that the diagram in the manual is useful is overstated. The electrical box got smashed on delivery so I built a new one with some new parts.

Other machines of that era may be wired similarly. It is interesting that after looking at the Grizzly manuals for similar machines the wiring is totally different and more complex.

I do have a couple of questions about the machine and will post separately.

Steve

Attachments

• Enco Lathe 110-2031 wiring.pdf
    16.8 KB · Views: 200
Thanks for the diagram.. It is now in my 110-2021 , you never know when it will be needed.
Bob

As my first contribution to the group since joining I am posting a ‘real’ wiring diagram for an Enco branded 12x58 model 110-2031 lathe, manufactured 1/1988. I drew this one out of frustration. Saying that the diagram in the manual is useful is overstated. The electrical box got smashed on delivery so I built a new one with some new parts.

Other machines of that era may be wired similarly. It is interesting that after looking at the Grizzly manuals for similar machines the wiring is totally different and more complex.

Steve

Looks nicely done, but of course I caught the missed edit after a cut and paste (bad habit of mine seeing this stuff). On RLY2-NO3 you have "M5" but it looks like it should be "V".

Steve
H

Steve
Thank You Steve. I have just joined, this is my first reply to forum.I am working on this machine, all controls are bypassed and machine is hooked up to a manual starter. This helps me to be able to trouble shoot why they stopped using machine controls. Wow what a find for me. Thank You again and Thanks to hobby- machinist.

I always wondered why the "R" and "S" instead of Line 1 and Line 2 :dejected:

Back