Reamer size and number question

Suzuki4evr

Registered
Registered
Hi guys
I have a question about 2 reamers I got in a batch of tools I bought, but I haven't worked alot with reamers before. I am familiar with H7 reamers,but these I need help with.
20191015_134630.jpg

20191015_134527.jpg
Can someone explain what the 11/11 and 22/11 means?
20191015_134545.jpg
The reamer also tapers off quite a bit to the front. Another thing is that there is a 25 stamped on the reamer,wich usually means the size wich in this case would be 25mm. But thing is it doesn't measure 25mm. I don't have them with me right now,but I think it measured about 23mm at the biggest point,but I am not sure,can check tomorrow.

Can someone shine some light on this for me please.
Thanks guys

Michael

Kinda look like structural reamers for lining up holes for structural bolts or rivets when the holes don't quite match alignment

Just a SWAG, but could it be 11 degrees taper over 11 centimeters? 11 deg is a number I've seen in a few different taper specs.

Just a SWAG, but could it be 11 degrees taper over 11 centimeters? 11 deg is a number I've seen in a few different taper specs.
I will check that and see if the other one is over 20degr. Don't know if it is what it stands for,but will not hurt to check.

They could be 'bridge reamers' aka structural usage. Their actual profile appears/ is curved along the centerline.
However, the designation of these hints at taper pin reamers which are made imperial and metric, naturally are straight taper.

Back