Rebuilding a Wegoma SD17S Compound Miter Saw

stevwil

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
After years of used and abuse, I am finally taking apart and cleaning this saw getting it ready for many more years of use. Anyone happen o have a manual for this machine?

Attachments

• IMG_3929.jpg
    IMG_3929.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3932.jpg
    IMG_3932.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3933.jpg
    IMG_3933.jpg
    975.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3934.jpg
    IMG_3934.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3935.jpg
    IMG_3935.jpg
    902.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3950.jpg
    IMG_3950.jpg
    734.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3951.jpg
    IMG_3951.jpg
    806.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3952.jpg
    IMG_3952.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 16

Shotgun

I'm sorry but I can't resist:

Mater saw?

Is that one of those saws that helps you repair misplaced cuts by "mating" the parts back together, or the one that helps make salads by slicing your 'maters for you?

(I know it was just a typo, but the idea of a mater saw just cracked me up. :) )

stevwil

Mater saw?

Is that one of those saws that helps you repair misplaced cuts by "mating" the parts back together, or the one that helps make salads by slicing your 'maters for you?

(I know it was just a typo, but the idea of a mater saw just cracked me up. :) )
Thanks for the humor! We all need some every once in a while! Won't be my last typo.

hman

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member

Mater saw?

Methinks you misunderestimated the typo. It's actually a reference to "The mater of all saws."

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock