Recently Retred, Getting Back Into Making "stuff"

Whats your science kitchen?

Chuck the grumpy old guy

Here is the (very cluttered) kitchen area.
sink, small fridge, microwave and coffee maker (and part of my gun collection that I refer to as my 401k wall. these are all boys rifles from 1895 - 1920)

kitchen.jpg

But I thought that you guys had snow in the winter!

CHuck the grumpy old guy

VERY mild winter this year. The mid Atlantic states got all our snow this year.
as compared to last year, when you couldn't see the 4' fence around the Paddock, and I was pushing back the snow banks with a front end loader.
Even up Northern Maine doesn't have much this year, maybe 12" up there right now.
I've only had to plow the driveway twice so far.

Your little slice of heaven, no doubt.
Nice shop and home.

OK, so somebody just HAD to ask where the snow was. and here we have 5" of the heavy wet stuff, with a couple of hours left in the storm.

thanks, I appreciate the thought. :(

7.jpg

Nice shop, nice location, nice gun collection. I'm looking forward to some property when I retire and get out of the city. I want the only cars I see to be my own!

Very nice space, and quite the armory you have there. I love living in the boonies, wouldn't have it any other way. We run away in the winter, but I'm always overjoyed to get back in the spring. Mike

We run away in the winter, but I'm always overjoyed to get back in the spring. Mike

we talked about being snow birds. so what did we do? we bought a lakeside camp EVEN FURTHER up northern Maine. go figure. :confused 3:

large bore air rifles got my attention also---Dave

Back