Refunds

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
I apologize to anyone who is disappointed with their experience on The Hobby-Machinist.

Anyone who made a donation within the last year who would like a refund, please PM me and I will refund your money,

Again, my apologies.

Nelson

Nelson, Thank You for creating this Forum. I left for a couple of years and Missed the friendly atmosphere here. I have no issues with the donation policy and you can publish my name anywhere you would like for my donations. As Keith Rucker told me (You Tube Icon) you may have 1000 positive thumbs up and 2 thumbs down. He told me one has to ignore the thumbs down people. Back when I lived in the city there was always one crab on the block. I waved and he gave me the finger...LOL I have learned that no matter how nice you try there is always a crab. Rich

It's funny that I would read this post right after looking through the new posts, bookmarking three that were extremely applicable to what I'm trying to do, and thinking to myself what a wonderful source for continuing education this forum has been for me. I miss a couple of the people who left the forum "under a cloud" but it's still by far the best thing I've come across and I am happy to continue to be a sustaining member.

Well said Mr. King.
I have enjoyed this Forum very much.
I am very impressed with the friendly and very talented people that chime in to help those of us that have few places to turn when it comes to receiving competent guidance in the course of our chosen hobby.
Nelson, thank you for your dedication and years of service to this Forum.
I will never ask to be reimbursed for the money I paid in good faith to the continuation of this quality information source.
Thank you,
Jeff Anderson

I love this site, and like the way it was set up, with the non profit. I do find some of the recent news a bit concerning, and hope they can be resolved, and look forward to complete transparency. For now, I still intend to stay the course. I can easily say I have learned more from this site, then I have passed on. In the future that will hopefully change. What makes this site what it is, is the fellow participants, The leadership is only the foundation that holds it together. Hopefully all with the same end goal.

I'm still in.

I'm All in !!!Thanks Nelson.

No apologies needed, You can't control what others may and can do, think or say. Not everyone will appreciate what you do or have done to get us to this point.

Back