Refunds

Nelson---I can't even imagine anyone having a disappointing experience on this very nice enjoyable forum. ------you have started and maintained an excellent togetherness of a happy group of super members----I'm sure any refunds you return can be covered by extra donations from us pleased members-----Dave----keep up the good work and don't let anyone try to diminish your great accomplishment!!!

Yep, I'm staying here, where the comments are constructive and the folks love to share. Here, I can post about doing something on my Atlas and not have some user who owns a Hardinge and a drawer full of insert cutters tell me it can't be done on my old equipment!

I am still trying to understand what transpired to cause Nelson to offer a refund and apologize to the forum. This forum has been everything it set out to be and much more. There is nothing to apologize for. I have learned a tremendous amount and continue to learn from the people of this forum. It has been so much fun learning from everyone without worry of being flamed or ridiculed. The sharing of intellect here is incredible. Thanks to Nelson for all he has done to make this forum the great source for all hobbyists.

Roy

This is the most informative source with the friendliest staff and most helpful participants I have ever encountered for ANY discipline - hobby or professional. Why would anyone want to quit? I'm in for the long haul.

Oh, yeah: And thank you for all the hard work.

Regards,
Terry

Back