Remote Operator for VFD

Thats kind of cool. Does the pot work? For me that would be more important than the freq. If it came with instructions it should tell you how to toggle through the display.

Yeah the pot works great.

It is unclear if the issue is the external display operator is not showing the frequency or the speed pod does not work on it.
To use the external display operator speed pot work A001 = 00 and A002 = 02, if that does not work then you can try setting A141 = 00 and A142 = 01 which is the source of the frequency calculation.

If the frequency is not being seen on the external display operator then check that B037 = 00 and you may need to set B150 = 02, the latter controls what is displayed on the external display operator. It is clear as mud in the manual. I usually do everything in steps, make a change and see what happens so I can back track if needed.

A001 & 2 were already as you stated as well as B037.
I changed A141 142 & B150 to no avail. it worked the same on every setting.
One thing I noticed is when I turned on the VFD I had Hz on the display. I ran it and it work fine being able to see frequency changes. As soon as I clicked the Function button to check those parameters I could not get it back to display frequency.

EDIT: I got it. You have to hold the function button. It runs through all the parameters and returns to zero. Now if I can just figure out how to run in reverse. hint

Simple....just switch two of the three wires...LOL

Back