Renegade Prints (build Has Begun)

Wow, so many things going bad at once. I expected to be back at this project by now. Son #4 just took the bull gear out on the little 6 inch Craftsman/Dunlop. It will have to wait.

"Billy G"

One or two more days cleaning and re-arranging and it's back to work. I put this off way too long. LOL I found three machines that need to be rebuilt.

"Billy G"

I know the feeling. Been putting off some straightening in my shop area too long. I started to organize and found 3 projects I really need to finish up. It gets a bit overwhelming at times. But if I plug away for a caouple days I should have everything straightened out so I can finish up at least 2 of the projects. That is if the vehicles stay running long enough I can get in the shop.

Wow, another 6 to 8 week wait for the barreled action to be made. Long line I guess. LOL That's OK, I can wait. Found an old project to resurrect. Guess what it is Gator. LOL

"Billy G"

I am afraid that this thread must come to an abrupt end, at least for 5 years. Tomorrow, May 12th my son is being released from a half way house. He will be staying at my home for the next five years. No weapons can be on the premises for the time he is on probation. Sorry folks, the fun is over for some time to come. Please accept my humblest apologies for this.

"Billy G"

No apologies needed. I hope that everything works out for your son and you.

Steve Shannon

Times two Bill! Take care of family first, we'll be here when the time comes to start this back up..
Can you tell I'm an optimist? LOL..

Back