Renegade Prints (build Has Begun)

OK, back at it. Not much to see yet, these are parts for the Windage and Rear Roller Assembly.

"Billy G"

102_1080 (700 x 465).jpg

In prototyping errors are inevitable. This one is a big one. Counting my time it is a $256 error. Such is life. I am redesigning it today.

"Billy G"

102_1082 (700 x 465).jpg

OK, you saw the error and what it cost. Don't care I'm not counting except for Laughs. This is part of the new windage assembly. It's only just getting underway. Nothing is on paper for this yet. Time will tell. LOL

"Billy G"
102_1083 (700 x 465).jpg

The Windage Cross Head is just now starting to take shape. I would like to get farther today but the little woman says otherwise. Time to hit the Mall, YUCK.

"Billy G"

102_1084 (700 x 465).jpg

:devil: Only needed 40 minutes more. Me thinks she took too long in the Throne Room.

"Billy G"
102_1085 (700 x 465).jpg

Today I start with the Crossbar and go till I can't go any longer. I am falling behind my schedule. Bad time of the year for a project of this magnitude. LOL

"Billy G"

102_1086 (700 x 465).jpg

Falling behind schedule?!?!

Bill, you're at that point in life where schedules shouldn't matter anymore. And hopefully, I will get there too one of these days... :)

No schedule matters anymore Bill. Just threw that in for laughs. I don't punch a clock anymore. LOL Moving along very smoothly.

"Billy G"

102_1088 (700 x 465).jpg

UH-OH --- Wife told me to change from my work cloths. I did and sat down here looking out the front window. Low and behold it's the Grinch, my sister-in-law is here. That's it for me, no shop time while she is here. According to her a man is not supposed to have a hobby. See ya later fellas. Dang it all.

"Billy G"

I think I've heard of your sister-in-law somewhere before....

latest?cb=20130825121346

Have a Merry Christmas,

-Ron

Back