Renegade Prints (build Has Begun)

Jim --- while it would be interesting it won't happen. Rail Guns are only used at to distances, 100 or 200 yards.

"Billy G"

Is that all? I figured with the fine adjustment you have there, that those were for long range shooting. At that range, with good ammo, you should be able to have pretty close to bullet size groups then.

Thanks for the updates Bill. I'm still here watching, learning and laughing along..

You be a brave man treating SWMBO thata way! :big grin:

Sophie and I have been married for 45 years now. April 4th will mark 46 years. We have traded on liners like that the whole time. I remember one when I had a few machinist friends over for coffee. The handle broke on one of her pans. She told me I was not mechanically inclined enough to fix it because it only lasted 9 years from the last time I fixed it. She then asked if someone else could fix it this time. I got razzed for a while about that one. Marriage is give and take. Sometimes you win, sometimes you get the short end. It's supposed to be that way.

"Billy G"

Locked in place, no more gap. Looking good. Now for a couple of days off. I will resume on Monday.

"Billy G"

102_1112 (700 x 465).jpg

Did I say Monday? The mail brought the new Bearings (Left) Much tighter class than the Flanged Bearings (Right). This meant new towers would be needed. Old towers in the center. Done all but the Bearing Pockets. Got new Dial Indicators yesterday also.

"Billy G"

102_1113 (700 x 465).jpg

This is looking cool. The micrometer head is really sharp.
R

All parts for the Windage Assembly are now made . The last part was the Gage

"Billy G"

102_1115 (700 x 465).jpg

Back