Replacement Name tags for Logan lathe

Goldy1997

Registered
Registered
Does anybody on here know of where one could pick up some new replacement name tags and QCGB tags?

mjhenks

Active User
Registered
What version QCGB do you have? I made this a few months ago.

Original
IMG_1299sm.jpg

Reproduction.
IMG_1300sm.jpg

Mounted.
IMG_1749sm.jpg

I made the artwork and etched bare aluminum with HCL + PerOxide. (Fun stuff) Then painted, sanded and rolled it. Fun project. Not hard to do once you get the artwork made

More info on link below starting at post #54.

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showthread.php/21634-Installing-a-Logan-QCGB-Logan-9B-to-400-adaptation/page2

I know that Logan still sells one version of the QCGB plate. Not this one though which is why i had to make it.

This same procedure can be used to make any of the logos. It will even work for brass. I tried it to make sure. Just need the artwork.

Matthew

IMG_1299sm.jpg IMG_1300sm.jpg IMG_1749sm.jpg

Goldy1997

Registered
Registered
That's the version I am looking for, the 24/48 model. Also looking for the Logan nameplate for the headstock as well. I have the 1201 QCGB for my 820 restoration

dparry01

Registered
Registered
Wow Matthew. Great work. Which site did you find that Logan sells the qcgb badge? I looked around, but couldn't find one.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock