• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

Requesting a few prayers for my dad

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Terry Werm

Titanium
Former Member
My dad was admitted to the hospital last night in extreme pain and with monstrous amounts of swelling in his left arm. At this point all that is known is that he has some sort of infection, but they don't know yet if it is in the skin, deep tissue, bones, or a joint. Treatment may take several different approaches, and may even require some surgery. Hoping for news this evening.

I've been quite ill myself since last Wednesday evening, and may still be contagious, so I cannot yet go to see him myself, I can only wait for news from my siblings, making this one really tough.

barlow l

Active User
Prayers sent for your Father and you as well.

Keep us posted,

Lee

Brain Coral

Active User
Hello Terry,

That must be unbearable to not be able to go in to see your dad. You have my thoughts and prayers for your dad and yourself.

Brian :)

Smithdoor

Active User
prayers for your dad

Dave

My dad was admitted to the hospital last night in extreme pain and with monstrous amounts of swelling in his left arm. At this point all that is known is that he has some sort of infection, but they don't know yet if it is in the skin, deep tissue, bones, or a joint. Treatment may take several different approaches, and may even require some surgery. Hoping for news this evening.

I've been quite ill myself since last Wednesday evening, and may still be contagious, so I cannot yet go to see him myself, I can only wait for news from my siblings, making this one really tough.

thomas s

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
prayers sent for you and your Dad

mark_f

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
I'll keep you both in my prayers

Mark Frazier

Andre

Active User
Wishing you all the best, Terry. Please keep us updated.

daveyscrap

Active User
Wishing you and you're father all the best also terry

JimDawson

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
I wish both your father and you well.

Dave Smith

Active User
Terry---our prayers are sent for your dad and family--Dave and Norma

Bill Gruby

Iron
Former Member
Terry;

Really sorry to hear this. Prayers for your dad and you will be said. Give me a shout if I can help in any way.

"Billy G"

bedwards

Active User
Prayer done, God Bless

bedwards

David S

Active User
Terry you have my prayers for you and your Dad to have a speedy recovery.

David

Rbeckett

Brass
Rest In Peace
Terry I hope you get well soon so you can get the first hand info rather than wait on your sibs second hand info. You know I have both of you in my thoughts and will send up my request for healing energy for both of you.

Bob

Uglydog

Active User
Prayer for both.
Done.

Daryl
MN

Terry Werm

Titanium
Former Member
My heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Dad is back home, swelling is greatly reduced, pain has subsided to the point where Tylenol will handle it. What was it?? Nobody knows. Ask four doctors, and get four different answers. Bloodwork points to infection, but one doc says 'gout' and another says 'arthritis', but nobody comes up with an answer that is backed up by the lab work. How sad is that??

As for me, I've been up to my usual routine, but still not 100%, although today was pretty good, especially after the two and a half hour nap I got while waiting for another truck to show up on the job site!

Andre

Active User
Good to hear, Terry!

Give him our best, you too.

Bill Gruby

Iron
Former Member
Sounds good Terry, but the prayers will go for a full recovery. Keep us posted please.

"Billy G"

Kevinb71

Active User

Terry
Just saw this today! I am happy that things are looking better, but will still add you and your dad to my prayers. Blessings on a continued recovery for both of you.

[6]
[5] [7]