Requesting a few prayers for my dad

Terrywerm

Registered
Registered
My dad was admitted to the hospital last night in extreme pain and with monstrous amounts of swelling in his left arm. At this point all that is known is that he has some sort of infection, but they don't know yet if it is in the skin, deep tissue, bones, or a joint. Treatment may take several different approaches, and may even require some surgery. Hoping for news this evening.

I've been quite ill myself since last Wednesday evening, and may still be contagious, so I cannot yet go to see him myself, I can only wait for news from my siblings, making this one really tough.

Prayers sent for your Father and you as well.

Keep us posted,

Lee

Hello Terry,

That must be unbearable to not be able to go in to see your dad. You have my thoughts and prayers for your dad and yourself.

Brian :)

prayers for your dad

Dave

My dad was admitted to the hospital last night in extreme pain and with monstrous amounts of swelling in his left arm. At this point all that is known is that he has some sort of infection, but they don't know yet if it is in the skin, deep tissue, bones, or a joint. Treatment may take several different approaches, and may even require some surgery. Hoping for news this evening.

I've been quite ill myself since last Wednesday evening, and may still be contagious, so I cannot yet go to see him myself, I can only wait for news from my siblings, making this one really tough.

Wishing you all the best, Terry. Please keep us updated.

I wish both your father and you well.

Back