Rescued two flat spaces

Good job Aukai.

Somehow no matter how many drawer units I put in I still run out of drawers for stuff. My worst place is the top of my rollaway toolbox and stuff collects there idling for years. But if I toss it I swear the next day I need it and even worse if I move it to organize it I can never find it again. My SO is a tidy hurricane and everytime I despair at getting that one spot organized she just itches to help me out but I might as well throw it all away because the only thing worse than me putting something in a "good place" is her putting it there.

I can relate to that, 2 6' benches with drawers, 2 work bench rollaways, and 2 more stacked mechanic rollaways. all drawers have stuff. Now when I know I have something, and can't find it, that's a ton of drawers that get opened, sometimes several times. :rolleyes:

I've resorted to two rolling carts for workbenches so I HAVE to keep them clean. No big work benches. I know so well the drawer search syndrome but when you have more stuff than you have wall space to hang whatchagonnado? BTW I love the welding table.....but that would be buried in a heartbeat in my shop :)

The rolling carts have hard case tools on them, the welding table WAS buried, that's why it's rusty, still have to deal with that too. :)

Back