Retirement vs. Expirement .

I hope all goes well. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

I've battled expirement 4 times in my life. 1st time was a heavy truck wreck, 2nd time was cancer, 3rd time was cancer, and 4th time was a stroke. The first 3 didn't put me into retirement, but the 4th one did.

The 3 and 4th times were the worst, the radiation and chemo. They gave me a 30% chance of making it the third time but I'm still here. The stroke was damn near the one that got me. Lost control of my leg, arm, and speech. I just laid there and thought it was over. But my wife and her family were there, and I had a great bunch of rehab people helping me. Without everyone single one of them, well.......... Another major thing in my recovery and my life for the last 7 years is this place. I've needed help, and tried my best to give help. But I've taken more than I've given. I hope one day to even the scales on that.

I suspect like me you are a tough old bird. With your family and your online family here I think you will beat it. I'm NEVER to busy to talk,so keep that in mind.

I enjoy seeing the pictures. Glad you have a positive approach to this. My best wishes are with you.

Hey , thanks alloy . I found a pic of a Fadal that I could have just for the moving . No space as usual . This will not bring me down , but posibly open my eyes to a real retirement . Although I love the machines , I love the outdoors more at this point . I'll ride a tractor and do tree work as long as I'm able . I'm not going anywhere soon without a battle . ;)

Back