Riser block kit 8" cast iron. $161.00 or make offer plus ship.

BTW, Industry Recycles is not MSC. MSC on ebay is mscindustrialsupplyco. Industry Recycles is a surplus reseller. Many of their items are from MSC but not all.

If you guys aren't aware, MSC sells customer returns, damaged shipments, damaged packaging, etc items for clearance prices. If you have a MSC retail location they should have a rack or section in the store with these clearance items. These are items that they can not put back into stock for sale at full price. But that's not all of it. They usually have plenty more in the back warehouse & each location is different. Once I got to know my salesman real well at my local MSC, he offered me these items & told me he could do even better on the prices they are marked down to. I've been thinking about off & on for yrs, to possibly start my own surplus reselling business.

Well now the listed price is $350.

Hmm. Guess they didn't get any bites with the price change so they went back to 161.

Well, I've been looking for a riser for a while. I'm 6'4" and bending to run the mill is a pain in the back. I have only ever seen 2 locally and they wanted about 600 for them. So even with shipping, not bad. Now I need to decide how I'm going to install the thing. It came with the long bolts so I can use the single spider. I ran a crappy HF die over them and they work great now. Or I can use the spider it came with as well and get some shorter bolts for the bottom spider. Any idea if it makes a big difference?

I think the FedEx guy hates me. 87lbs...

I think the FedEx guy hates me. 87lbs...

I think most of us here are despised by delivery guys everywhere.

I wish that I have room for a riser. I have about 2" between the tool changer and the ceiling. I could always put the tool changer in the livingroom upstairs.

Back