Riser block

H-M experienced a site wide outage on January 23. To the best of our knowledge, the site has been restored up to January 1, 2020. Please re-post any threads, posts, and photos from between that period of time. Please rejoin the forum if you joined during that time. Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your understanding.

pmhayden

Registered
Registered
I have a HF/CM 3 in 1. The mill is so far above the slide that it is useless without a riser for the vice or tool holders. Worse, I may need 2 or 3 risers of different heights. I am trying to find a couple 6 x 12 x 3 inch (and x 5 or x 6) blocks for specific vices. I can drill holes where I need them for the bolts. One option is to have blocks welded up and planed. But has anyone found a pre-made generic piece than can be repurposed?

Last edited:

pmhayden

Registered
Registered
Wow. That's perfect. Not in my budget at the moment yet, either. But worth saving for.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code