Riten Live Center

Okay now we're getting somewhere. I suspect they're stiff especially when new but this one has a noticeable notch or a very stiff spot every 180°.
There was no literature included in these though.
If you buy a new product it will arrive with a large amount of unneeded paper describing its use and care and lists of phone numbers and URL's that you may use to whine and complain. It is nearly impossible to buy any product in the US that does not include voluminous product information, disclaimers of liability stating the products suitability for use, possible components manufactured from materials that are possibly dangerous to health, a list of the materials that the product is composed of with individual disclaimers from the manufacturer of the materials.

If you purchase a claimed new product that does not include 10 pages of small print it is likely not new.

I just returned it to Riten.
They quoted $187 to replace a new bearing.
Okay well, not sure what I'm going to do.

Did they verify its theirs? Counterfeiting is everywhere the one that is etched lighter and crooked I would suspect being fake. Friend bought a brand new set of golf clubs off a internet store can't remember the place but a reputable place. Gets the clubs and is pleased with them. Brings them in to get new grips and finds out their counterfeit. Clubs looked identical to a real set down to the etching numbers on each shaft, holagram stickers, except that the serial numbers weren't even close to what the real company uses. It took the company rep to see the differences and inform us. That was on a 1k set of irons. If it's a desired product they will counterfeit it! I'd be curious to see what riten says.

I agree with Cadillac that its likely a counterfeit. That spiel that rep gave you that if the crook was gonna go through the trouble to make a counterfeit he would go for the Big Money item, not a Riten. That kinda makes sense however it also makes it much more suspect because more attention will be focused onto its provenance which means its more likely to be caught. So the thieves got smarter about this and are more likely to target a "middle of the road" product to copy and get away with selling much more of the fraudulent products then they would have if they targeted the really big ticket items. Same thing with cash, throw a $50 or $100 bill on the counter and the first thing the clerk does is check for counterfeit but use a $20 or less and its never looked at twice.

I asked about that quite a while ago. She assured me they were real and came from MSC.

Back