Rockwell 11" Lathe 25-100 Parts

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys if anyone needs parts for a lathe like this one, I have them. I am finish with my lathe so wanting to move these on to someone who needs them. Guys the picture is my finish lathe,I had purchase a donor lathe while I was just about finish with my project. I have operated my lathe for few months now and all is well so I feel comfortable selling parts now. I have sold several parts now pricing them at a just trying to break even prices.

Attachments

• DR 1.jpg
    DR 1.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
Why are you selling it. Or is it just extra parts. The turret is one id like if i had any money for .

Kroll

Active User
Sorry Silver my post did not make sense did it.I think I clear it up now.The picture is a finish product that took couple yrs cause I could not find parts.If I had the donor lathe from the beginning I would have been finish lot sooner. So its not my lathe that is for sale its parts that will work on this 11" lathe.

richl

Active User
Registered
What parts do you have. I would be interested in the compound and saddle if they are useable. Also 1 gear in particular in the head, not positive on its name off hand.

Kroll

Active User
Rich let me take few pics and I will post,or I can text pics to you if that would be better,and we could talk little about these parts

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock