Rockwell 11" Lathe 25-100 Parts

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys if anyone needs parts for a lathe like this one, I have them. I am finish with my lathe so wanting to move these on to someone who needs them. Guys the picture is my finish lathe,I had purchase a donor lathe while I was just about finish with my project. I have operated my lathe for few months now and all is well so I feel comfortable selling parts now. I have sold several parts now pricing them at a just trying to break even prices.

Attachments

• DR 1.jpg
    DR 1.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Why are you selling it. Or is it just extra parts. The turret is one id like if i had any money for .

Sorry Silver my post did not make sense did it.I think I clear it up now.The picture is a finish product that took couple yrs cause I could not find parts.If I had the donor lathe from the beginning I would have been finish lot sooner. So its not my lathe that is for sale its parts that will work on this 11" lathe.

What parts do you have. I would be interested in the compound and saddle if they are useable. Also 1 gear in particular in the head, not positive on its name off hand.

Rich let me take few pics and I will post,or I can text pics to you if that would be better,and we could talk little about these parts

Guys if anyone needs parts for a lathe like this one, I have them. I am finish with my lathe so wanting to move these on to someone who needs them. Guys the picture is my finish lathe,I had purchase a donor lathe while I was just about finish with my project. I have operated my lathe for few months now and all is well so I feel comfortable selling parts now. I have sold several parts now pricing them at a just trying to break even prices.
Good morning sir, I’m inquiring about parts for a Rockwell Delta Lathe model number 25-100. I’ve been searching through countless posts and finally came across this forum. I hope you’re still in possession of some parts. What I’m looking for specifically is the bronze gears in the quick change gearbox utilized for threading. Both tumbler gears on my machine are either worn down giving too much slop to the lever or have a large potion of the teeth missing. In addition, I’m also in search of an adjustment gear located in the drive bumble on the rear of the box. It’s part of the cluster that mates the quick change gearbox to the upper head. I hope this message reaches you. If you need images of said pieces please reach out and I’ll get them over to you. Thank you for your time.

Back