Rockwell 11" lathe speed indicator

A delta 11" lathe thread chart graphic in .jpg format resides at this link in the photo albums: View media item 97245Should you need a .pdf file, request one to be sent to your email.
homestead

Should a member who has a lathe on which a readable thread chart is needed, please post the need and I will attempt to find, replicate and post the needed thread chart as a file. I have gained much from this whole site and am willing to return some value to the site.
homestead

Could not see the Delta 11 inch logo either, so my recreation is in homestead's photo album---if you need it.

Well, pardon my blunder----I cannot find any way to add a pic file to my album--it seems that the menu has changed from "photo album" to "Media Galleries" and I cannot upload a pic file. Administrator help, please?

Well, pardon my blunder----I cannot find any way to add a pic file to my album--it seems that the menu has changed from "photo album" to "Media Galleries" and I cannot upload a pic file. Administrator help, please?

Homestead, go to your album, which at present only contains one photo. Navigation is kinda fonkey. Click Media Gallery, and if your one photo doesn't show up on that screen, then Search Media. Enter homestead in the Posted by: field and click Search. Click on the one photo that shows up, and finally up above just below the upper tool bar you should see the path down to where you are. If the path ends in the file name, click on Album. If it ends in Album, you are OK. To the right you should see Add Media. Click on that and follow the instructions.

Homestead, go to your album, which at present only contains one photo. Navigation is kinda fonkey. Click Media Gallery, and if your one photo doesn't show up on that screen, then Search Media. Enter homestead in the Posted by: field and click Search. Click on the one photo that shows up, and finally up above just below the upper tool bar you should see the path down to where you are. If the path ends in the file name, click on Album. If it ends in Album, you are OK. To the right you should see Add Media. Click on that and follow the instructions.

Thanks, Robert for your help! From being an IT administrator, I know how it is to get a new software package going. I can get to the album screen and for the life of me, I cannot see how to add a pic---help? Yes, I can and did upload to the 'Download' feature--I put a delta logo under the Rockwell manual section.
homestead (James B.)

James,

To add photos to your Album go to the Media Gallery tab and then navigate to Your Albums. Do not try to add photos from your Profile Page.

Maybe this will help. Select Your Albums and then Add Media far upper right button.

2017-12-13_11-33-00.jpg

Back