Rockwell 11" lathe speed indicator

James, you are correct. I will need to get someone with more powers than I to fix this.

James, you are correct. I will need to get someone with more powers than I to fix this.
Thanks, Randy. Perhaps this info would help--- a few days ago, I asked that a pic be deleted from the homestead gallery--it was.
james b.

Randy & James,

I just logged in as Homestead and confirmed that he does not now see the blue background Add Media button. Let me run a couple of more tests and I'll be back.

OK. It is an access issue.

Guests: Can see the Media Gallery tab and browse at least photos (I didn't check videos). Cannot add photos.
Registered User with Swarf default status: Cannot see Media Gallery tab. No access to photos.
Registered User with Iron default status. Same as Guest (can see Media Gallery Tab and browse but not add photos).
Registered User with Premium status. Can see Media Gallery Tab and can add album and photos to his/her album.
Active User with any status other than Premium or Sustaining. I did not check this but probably same as Premium.

I will report this to the Admins. I do not know what was intended other than that #2 is probably wrong.

In the meantime, if you must add a photo, it will apparently cost you $25.00. :oops:

OK. It is an access issue.

Guests: Can see the Media Gallery tab and browse at least photos (I didn't check videos). Cannot add photos.
Registered User with Swarf default status: Cannot see Media Gallery tab. No access to photos.
Registered User with Iron default status. Same as Guest (can see Media Gallery Tab and browse but not add photos).
Registered User with Premium status. Can see Media Gallery Tab and can add album and photos to his/her album.
Active User with any status other than Premium or Sustaining. I did not check this but probably same as Premium.

I will report this to the Admins. I do not know what was intended other than that #2 is probably wrong.

In the meantime, if you must add a photo, it will apparently cost you $25.00. :oops:

Thanks for the report.
homestead

Back