Rockwell 15-650 unidrill

Pretty cool machine, John. Never saw one like that before. Looks like maybe 1HP? Should come in real handy so congrats!
1/2 hp but plenty beefy.

Need to get some stock and drill a few holes to know what the weaknesses are.

John

If I had room for it that would be a keeper in my shop. Since I put a cheapo X-y vise under my vintage HD HF DP it's become my goto for precision drilling. Like the ability to drill at an angle is something I could use right now! There seems to be a whole line of those old Rockwell that you just don't see. There was one a bit bigger than that down in LA last fall that was not in as good of shape on CL. Seems to me it was around $1k. This was a huge Rockwell local for $1500

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 11
If I had room for it that would be a keeper in my shop. Since I put a cheapo X-y vise under my vintage HD HF DP it's become my goto for precision drilling. Like the ability to drill at an angle is something I could use right now! There seems to be a whole line of those old Rockwell that you just don't see. There was one a bit bigger than that down in LA last fall that was not in as good of shape on CL. Seems to me it was around $1k. This was a huge Rockwell local for $1500

Now that's big:cool:

Mine is actually fairly compact and I paid less than a Harbor Freight floor model....

Cheers,

John

Double score. Heavy duty and compact is what I'm in to. Then when you add super flexible and affordable, that's what I'm talking about. I assume you can reposition the the table lift anywhere on the column too so it's got z axis close to a floor model. I'm at where I keep saying max toolage but I'd find some way fit that in if I ran into a deal like that.

Back