Rockwell 21-100 manual (Yahoo groups seem to be defunct)

grhm

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
There was a post here a few years ago that pointed to a Yahoo group for a manual for a Rockwell 21-100 milling machine, but Yahoo groups seem to be defunct now. Does anyone have a PDF laying around for this machine?

akjeff

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Here's a copy of the military TM on the Rockwell.

Attachments

• 21-100 Manual.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 8

wa5cab

Downloads Moderator
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Yes, Yahoo Groups is no more. If the Yahoo Rockwell group was active, it may have moved itself like the Atlas-Craftsman Group did. The most likely place to look is on groups.io, as that was the most common place to move to.

I haven't checked it but you should check this sites Downloads section. I didn't put it there but someone else may have.

matthewsx

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
There's a 21-122 manual that may have what you need in the Downloads section that's available to supporting members here.

It's worth the donation IMHO.

John

grhm

Awesome, thanks for the help!

wa5cab

Downloads Moderator
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I know nothing about the Rockwell model numbering system but the TM says that it covers the 21-122 with certain accessories.

wa5cab

Downloads Moderator
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Also, I should mention that I got sidetracked some years ago and some of the TM's and NAVSHIPS manuals are still filed as Military and not by badge name. So look both places. Maybe one day I will get back to it and finish cleanup.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock